Naouri Logistics (NL), as a well-respected company who provides- worldwide Logistics services herewith commit to our responsibility of complying global privacy protection standards and follow local regulations and rules concerning the right of personal data protection.
NL recognizes the importance of personal data privacy and respects its customers, employees, suppliers, and all other parties who may log their personal data under its custody for any purpose.
To fulfill its responsibility towards protect data privacy right, NL, its management, employees, and suppliers shall:
1. Follow personal data protection 8 principles (data collection, Choice and Consent, Use Retention and Disposal, Access, Disclosure to third parties, quality, Monitoring & Enforcement)
2. Respect right of personal data vested by data protection rules including but not limited to Right of Access, Right to Rectification, Right to Erasure, Right to Restriction of processing, Right to Data Portability, Right to Object and Right not to be subject of automated individual decision-making.
3. Personal data will only be filtered subject to such process is necessary to perform NL’s contractual obligations or legitimate interests.
4. Implement industrial best practice security measures to safeguard NL database and all personal data.
5. Notify supervisory authority competent and data owner of significant data breach without any delay.
6. Share the privacy notice that clarifies its privacy policies and procedures with all its clients and suppliers.
7. Refrain from cooperating with suppliers who do not have privacy protection law compliance structure.
8. Our client’s personal information will only be used to provide the requested service. NL will deal with such information with highest sense of privacy and will be accessible only to concerned employees up to end of this year, after that, hard copy of all job file documents will be maintained in the warehouse with a limited access as well as a backup copy of electronic data will be also kept with very limited access.
9. Once obtaining the clients consent on the service required offer, Client’s personal information will be released to third parties who will be involved in providing this service, ensuring the clients privacy is used for work purposes only to provide the required services as agreed.